August – Directive 21
When it comes to preparedness, water is one of the most important needs that must be addressed. Jeff, has built a business and web presence around helping others with quality products to help in this arena, Berkey products. But Directive 21 isn’t only an online store, The Berkey Guy, provides informative articles on preparedness related topics too. Take a moment to read the questions below and visit the new website and read some articles.
1. Summarize the focus and purpose of your website. – Our website is an online resource that allows individuals to purchase products and read our blog as they progress to becoming more Self-Reliant and Better Prepared.
2. What made you decide to start a website? – The website was started because there was a greater need for us to connect with our audience of customers that wanted greater access to products which would help them on their path to increased Self-Reliance.
3. How long have you run your website? – The website is moving into its 4th year.
4. How much time do you spend dedicated to your website? – Lots and lots of time…everyday.
5. What is one thing you really like about your website? – It allows people to connect with us whenever they’d like from wherever they are.
6. What is one thing that you want to change about your website? We would like to update the pictures of some of our products with professionally taken pictures.
Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows – I once lived in a barn apartment.
7. Other than your site, what is your favorite non-preparedness websites to visit? One of our favorite websites to visit right now is facebook.com as we are able to connect with our family, friends and customers very easily.
8. Do you have anything (projects, special posts, redesign) in store for the future of your website? Yes, it’s an on-going endeavor. We will continue to write blog posts that have to do with Self Reliance and a preparedness lifestyle.
9. What were the three books you last read? (Be honest) I am currently reading, The Survival Medicine Handbook by Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy, Coach Carters book called Yes Ma’am No Sir, and The Survival Mom’s new book.
10. What would you like to say to readers at the Prepper Website? I greatly appreciate your support and purchases from our site and hope to provide you with more great products at prices you can afford and with service you enjoy. Please refer your friends and family to our site and feel free to call us.