I often get asked if I accept guest posts on Prepper Website. The answer is yes! However, I don’t “house” the posts on the actual site. I post guest posts at www.edthatmatters.com and link back to them on Prepper Website.
I do this for a few reasons. First, the DrudgeReport template doesn’t really lend itself to posting articles. When I do use Prepper Website, the look and feel of the post is kind of awkward. I reserve these posts for product and book reviews. Second, I try to conserve server space.
If you would like to contribute an article, please consider these requirements:
1. Articles should be original and only submitted to Prepper Website or Ed that Matters.
2. Articles should be a min. of 750 words. It’s hard to gets anything really informative in less!
3. Articles shouldn’t be one big advertisement (sales pitch) for your product. I do welcome you to link to any content within the article and also provide a bio paragraph with links to your website, page, email, etc…
4. Pictures should be your own and sent to me separate from the article
5. You article should be relevant to the readers of Prepper Website or Ed that Matters.
If you would like to contribute an article, please email it to me for consideration at todd [dot] sepulveda [@] prepperwebsite [dot] com.