2020 Predictions for Preppers – Be In the Know!
A new year brings hope and the potential for a reset. But a new year also comes with the unknown and preppers know that what happens on the world scene will have an impact on them at some point. As 2020 comes into closer view, many on the internet tend to forecast and make predictions of what the new year will bring. This post consists of curated articles and videos of 2020 predictions for preppers or at least information that preppers would want to be aware of.
It is helpful to examine the themes that are visited. And don’t overlook the tech articles! Tech affects each and every one of us! It will continue to play a major role in our lives as we lose more and more privacy!
Last Updated – Jan. 1, 2020 – New Posts at the Top
2020 Predictions for Preppers – Stay Prepped and Aware!
- 2020: A Year of Perfect Hindsight – Survival Blog
- 2020 Predictions | What Are Your Concerns? – Read Comments – Modern Survival Blog
- The 2020 Predictions – The Zman
- Happy New Year (2020): Calm Before the Storm – Prepper-Resources
- 5 startup trends to watch-out for in 2020 – Economic Times
- 15 Predictions for 2020 – Yahoo
- Trends for Industry 4.0 in 2020 and Beyond – Electronic Design
- 2020 Political Armageddon – Prepper.com
- VIDEO – 2020 Predictions on Trump, Economy, War and Unrest – Gerald Celente – Trends Research
- 2020 Predictions Every Investor Should Read – Energy and Capital
- CyberScout Shares Top Cybersecurity Predictions for 2020 – Yahoo
- 2020 Predictions: Mobile Security – SC Magazine
- 5 Non-Obvious Megatrends Changing Our World In 2020 – Rohit Bhargava
- 2020 predictions for AI in business – Tech Talks
- Predictions: Where is real-estate market headed in 2020? – Inside Nova
- Crystal Ball Time! 10 Marketing, Tech and CX Predictions for 2020 – Business 2 Community
- 25 Ideas That Will Shape the 2020s – Fortune
- Tech Trends for 2020 – Medium
- Top Technology Predictions for 2020 – Entrepreneur
- The Top 6 Trends in Education for 2020 – Kajeet
- 2020 Year in Preview – The Washington Times
- CAN WE REALLY PREDICT THE FUTURE? AS SCIENCE SEES IT, SORT OF – SYFY Wire